Monday, November 16, 2009

A Quick Recap

Hello readers! I haven't posted in a while, due to a hectic schedule and going through two phones. But I'm back, with some quick updates for you.

I've moved from SharpShooter Circle Line to SharpShooter Bryant Park for a good chunk of the winter. We are doing a green screen at the ice skating rink until the end of January. So far, it's been hectic, to say the least. But we're learning as we're going, and I'm sure it won't be long until everything runs smooth as silk. At this current rate, I'm editing about 400 or more green screen photos in a 7 to 8 hour chunk of time. THAT'S A LOT. We're all still having fun though. I'm just not used to being out in the public eye. I'm used to having the trailer to swear and scream in when things overly frustrate me. Thankfully I have Jamillah to yell at me when I start cursing. I've also started bartending on the side, which is fun and good money. I also get to swear a lot and drink on the job. An all around good time.

Halloween ended up being kind of a bust. We hung out with a bunch of SharpShooter kids for a while, so that was fun. But then the sky opened up and all 2 million people who thought it'd be fun to go to the parade made the mad dash for some sort of cover. Mike and I have decided that next year, we'll be going back to Salem. I still looked cute, regardless of the tough night.


I can't get the time off of work for Thanksgiving, and I'm very upset about it. It's the first major holiday I've ever missed, and it's all because of work. Hopefully, I'll be making holiday pay. Needless to say, my time off request for Christmas is going in tomorrow when I go back to work.

Mike and I are moving to Queens! We'll be moving into Dario's pad in January. They've had a room open for a few months now, so we're grabbing it. At first, I wasn't too sure I wanted to live in that neighborhood, but after lots of thinking, we just couldn't pass it up. We'll be right off the 7 train, at the Junction Boulevard stop - an express stop! Happy days! We're already planning on moving stuff in soon.

Mike is going to LA for about a week in December to train in using the RED cameras. It's a pretty big deal. I'm really excited for him and everything he's gonna learn. I'll be in NYC, even though I wish I could be there. I'll probably be doing a lot of packing and moving.

That's pretty much it, I think. I'm gonna try to start back up with writing on a regular basis. Hopefully I won't do anything like spill coffee on my phone anytime soon.

0 comments: