Monday, June 8, 2009

Per my brother's request, my Photo of the Day project is now being featured here, even though I never update this, and he and my sister are the only ones that read my blog.

This is my first summer that I'm spending in the summer. From what I've heard, it's the best part to be in the city. So, to honor it, I'm documenting each day. I'm taking at least one photo a day, picking my favorite, and sharing it with all you lovely people. Be sure it check it out on my Facebook or my Flickr, as I know that I will for sure update it every day on those. No promises about the blog.



Monday, June 8th
Washington Square Park, Manhattan
The Rhodes play in the park



Sunday, June 7th
Gravesend Manor, Brooklyn
Family time after a power outage



Saturday, June 6th
Greenwich Village, Manhattan
B and PKat's wedding day



Friday, June 5th
Camden, New Jersey
Nine Inch Nails "Wave Goodbye" Tour



Thursday, June 4th
Times Square, Manhattan
McDonald's Mural



Wednesday, June 3rd
Gravesend Manor, Brooklyn
Deg, our house guest, not sitting still for a photo



Tuesday, June 2nd
Joe Jr. Diner, Manhattan
Date Night



Monday, June 1st
South Street Seaport, Manhattan
A view for lunch

0 comments: